Mexico Awaits the Playground Champion
Playground Casino will be the second stop of the World Series of Poker
Circuit for a second consecutive year. It is located on the indian
reserve, Kahnawake near Saint Lawrence River’s southern bank in Quebec,
Seven events total will be played during the circuit, between august
18th and September 2nd. This shall be the following:
1. Colossus $300 + $30 buy in and a guaranteed prize of a million. This
event has four online flights, so you can play directly from your home
on day one and day two and only go to the cash in games. There will also
be nine live flights between August 22nd and 25th.
2. Monster Stack $600 + $60 buy in and a guaranteed prize of $150,000
3. Super Highroller $5,000 + $300 buy in and a guaranteed prize of
4. Pot Limit Omaha $500 + $50 buy in and a guaranteed prize of $50,000
5. High Roller $2000 + $200 buy in and a guaranteed prize of $250,000
6. Closer $300 + $30 buy in and a guaranteed prize of $300,000
7. Main Event $1,000 + $100 buy in and a guaranteed prize of $1,000,000.
This event will allow participants to play online on day 1 and day 2.
They can reach the cash directly through four different flights. The
live version will be played concurrently at Playground.
WSOP Mexico’s Tournament Director, Marcelo Silva, shared with us:
“We are now collaborating with Playground. The Main Event champion will
win an entrance to out principal event on October, I will be there to
give the prize myself. That way the champion will be on the northern
territory playing for the crown.”
Every day we get more and more players, we’ll keep you informed on who
wins this great challenge.